Creaty Medal for Raj Madal Toro Toro Means
Boiled Rajima (gold beans) with a pressure cooker is surprisingly creamy! It is a very rich taste that combines with Gee's Koku. Let's plus the amount of gy a little when you want more thickness. Vegetarian's feast is made of the menu.
1. Soak the beans into water and wash it like rubbing. If you wash it while replacing the water, soak for a minimum of 3 hours in a plent water. Then shift to a pot and add a little more water than strawberry and boil.
* The longer the time to immerse the beans in water, the shorter the time. It is about 30-40 minutes if the time is soaked for about 3 hours and soaked for 8 hours or more. It is recommended to go into the night before the day before.
* You can boil softer beans faster if there is a pressure cooker. If the steam comes 7 to 8 times, it is rising.
* It is a point that is delicious to boil while confirming until it becomes soft.
2. Put a gyo on a frying pan and low heat★Stir in the ingredients. Add onions if the aroma stands up and fry until it becomes transparent-thin golden color.
* The fire is the point at low heat. Hall spice is likely to be burnt, so let's not heat the pot too much. The degree of spice dances while foaming a little in oil is a standard.
* Make sure that oil does not fall smaller than the specified amount. Curry is delicious by the smell of the spice fully moves to oil.
3. Add tomatoes and fry for about 30 seconds☆Add spices of and mix.
4. Add beans with simmered soup, make it a boiled taste, and add lemon juice.
* If there are many beans, add all at a time and add little by little to the fitness. There is no need to add.