Saag Paneer spinach paste and cheese curry
This looks beautiful with colors of boiled spinach paste and paneer (Indian cottage cheese). And you can enjoy the harmony of gentle and sweet spinach flavor, garlic, ginger, and spicy green chili. It is recommended to those who want to eat plenty of vegetables.
1. Cut the roots and boil spinach in hot water. When spinach has wilted (1 minute), add salt. Once boiled, transfer to ice water.
* Use less hot water for boiling to preserve the spinach flavor.
* When cool with ice water, spinach green comes out beautifully.
2. When it gets cool, drain the water and process spinach in a mixer.
3. Pour water in a pot and put it on medium heat. Then put the paneer (bite-sized pieces). Boil paneer until soft and turn off the heat.
* While paneer is boiled, let's go to Step 4.
4. Put the oil in another pan, and slowly stir-fry the materials of ☆on low heat to make it aromatic.
* The low heat is important. Whole spice is likely to be burnt, so let's not heat the pan too much.
* Make sure to use appropriate amount of oil . The aroma of the spice fully moves to oil and it makes curry more delicious.
5. Add onion and fry until light gold.
6. Add tomatoes and Materials of ☆. Fry and mix in the pan.
* Spinach has gentle flavor. By adding garlic, ginger, and green chili give a contrast to taste.