|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Allergic substance contained in raw materials (28 items): Not applicable
In this product factory, we produce products including wheat, soba, sesame and soy. p>
(13055) (AMBIKA) Indian Mix Spices Meat Masala 500G (Curry Powder)
Name: Mix Spice
Nutritional component display (per 100 g)
Heat quantity: 428 kcal
Lipality: 15 g
Carbohydrate: 62 g
Salt equivalent: 1.23g p>
※ It can not be bundled with frozen and fresh refrigerated flight
※ Please order after confirmation of "shipping day" and "scheduled delivery date" at the settlement step.
The storage period in the delivery company is eight days including the first delivery date.
● Indian curry recipe ● ※ Japanese recipe behind the package is listed.
How to make Meet Masala Curry (Cooking Time: about 45 minutes) 4 people
Ingredients: 500g of favorite meat, Turmeric powder Obi 1/4, 2 coconuts shred, 100g of coconut shred, Poppy seed Top 1, Roast Cha Nadal Taipei 1, Meet Masala (This item) Ozuki 1, Red Chili Powder University Izumi 1, Oil Oil 3, Raw Coriana 1/4 Cup, 600 ml of Water, Saltability Amount
[How to make]
1. Meat is a corner of 2-3 cm, and the onion is sliced and the raw coriander is chopped.
2. Add 400 ml of water, 400 ml water, turmeric powder and salt to heat until the vapor blows 5 to 6 times.
3. Put oil of Obspe 1 in another pan, heat, add onions, add the onions and fry until it becomes colored.
4. Prepare a frying pan and roast the poppy seed and roast channels to light and grilled.
5. Place the above 3 and 4 in the mixer and add coconut and coriander to paste.
6. Heat the oil of Opera 2 to a frying pan, add the paste of 5 above, add 4 to 5 minutes until the oil is fitted.
7. Stir for 1 minute with this product and red chili powder, the above 2 meat joints and salt.
8. Add the remaining water (200 ml) and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until it takes a low heat. p>
※ If you use raw coconuts, it is OK in one half of the amount.
※ Turmeric powder can be made without entering.
※ If you do not have Roast Cha Nadal, please use "stir-soy soybean" or peanut to eat at the time of Setsubun.
※ We scatter the raw cor rots that are chopped to finish, and are served with Independants such as Palata and Nan, or rice! p>
Check Recipe Video