|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Allergic substance contained in raw materials (28 items): Not applicable
20004 (Ambika) Rice Powder (JAPAN) 1kg
Nutritional information (per 100g) *estimated value
Energy: 370 Kcal
Fat: 0.9 g
Carbs: 80.2 g
Salt equivalent: 0 g
* Cannot be bundled with Frozen or Cool items refrigerated products.
* Orders received by 9 am will be shipped on the same day. (Excluding Sundays and public holidays.) After shipping, it takes 1-3 days for delivery depending on the delivery area.
* The storage period at the delivery company is 8 days including the first delivery date.
● Easy mini recipe ● How to make "MODAK"
1. (Coconut stuffing) Put ghee in a frying pan and add poppy seed and fry it on low heat until aromatic. Then add a 1-cup coconut shred and a 1/2 cup Jaggery and fry it well. And lastly add a cardamom and mix well.
2. Put 1 cup of water, salt and ghee in a small pan and heat. When it boils, add 1 cup of rice flour and mix well. Cover and leave for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. While the dough is hot, transfer to a bowl, knead till smooth. then divide into 8 equal parts and roll into a ball.
4. Put a ghee on your hand, stretch the dough with your fingers, wrap the coconut filling and shape as you like. Steam Modak in a steamer for 10 minutes.
* It is said to be a favorite sweets of Lord Ganesha.
* You can wrap sesame paste or red bean paste, or wrap meat paste as you like.
Check Recipe Video