|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Allergic substance contained in raw materials (28 items): Not applicable
20004 (AMBIKA) RICE POWDER (America) 1 kg
Nutritional component display (per 100g) ※ estimated value
Energy: 370 kcal
Protein: 6.3 g
Lipality: 0.9 g
Carbohydrate: 80.2 g
Salt equivalent: 0 g
※ It can not be bundled with frozen and fresh refrigerated flight
※ Please order after confirmation of "shipping day" and "scheduled delivery date" at the settlement step.
The storage period in the delivery company is eight days including the first delivery date.
● Easy mini recipe ● How to make "Modac MODAK"
1. (First make coconut stuffing) Put the gye in a frying pan and fry it on a low heat so as not to get rid of poppy, add a 1-cup coconut shred and a 1/2 cup Jaggery and fry it well. Add a cardamom and add it.
2. Put 1 cup of water, salt and ghee in a small pan and heat. When it boils, add 1 cup of rice flour, mix well, cover and leave for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. While the dough is hot, transfer to a bowl, knead to smooth the whole, roll and divide into 8 equal parts.
4. Put a ghee on your hand, stretch the skin with your fingers, wrap it in your favorite shape and steam it in a steamer for 10 minutes.
* It is said to be a favorite sweet of Ganesha, a naughty child of the Indian god.
* If you like, wrap sesame paste or red bean paste, or wrap meat paste and arrange it.
Check Recipe Video