Introduction of recipes using this product
(22001) Indian Butter Oil Ghee Amul 1lt
By type: Butter oil
Energy: 814 Kcal
Protein: 0 g
Fat: 99.7 g
Carbs: 0 g
Salt equivalent: 0 g
* Cannot be bundled with Frozen or Cool items refrigerated products.
* Orders received by 9 am will be shipped on the same day. (Excluding Sundays and public holidays.) After shipping, it takes 1-3 days for delivery depending on the delivery area.
* The storage period at the delivery company is 8 days including the first delivery date.
[Ambika staff recommended]
Indian food is not the only way to use it. It can be used in various dishes as unsalted butter with a rich aroma of milk.
● Topping pancakes with syrup ♪
● Add a spoonful to the consomme soup
● For fluffy omelets in addition to eggs
● Fry the papad for a rich taste!
● For stir-fried asparagus and spinach with butter ◎
● For barbecue potatoes ☆ It is best to add soy sauce together
● For making cakes and cookies ☆ Also as a confectionery material and bread making material
● Ghee's egg-shaped rice is also delicious when placed on rice with eggs and soy sauce.
● For cream pasta with Indian-style white sauce with ghee and besan flour.
● It's okay to put it in your mouth, so apply it as a lip balm.
Check Recipe Video