|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
● This product manufacturing plant produces products including milk ingredients, wheat, peanuts, cashew nuts, sesame and almonds. p>
(34013) (GITS) Sambhar MIX 100g
Name: Mix for cooking
Nutritional component display (per 100 g)
Heat quantity: 338 kcal
Protein: 11.8 g
Lipality: 7.4 g
Salt equivalent: 14.01 g
* Cannot be bundled with frozen or refrigerated items (Cool items).
* Please check the "shipping date" and "scheduled delivery date" in the payment step before ordering.
* The storage period at the delivery company is 8 days including the first delivery date.
All you need to prepare is this "Gits Sambal mix", fresh tomatoes, water, and that's it!
One box of mix can make sambal for 8 cups of Katori (small bowl) of about 150 ml. And since it already contains beans, you don't need to prepare to wash or boil the beans.
★ If you like, add vegetables such as eggplant, okra, radish, and drumsticks (moringa nuts) and simmer!
★ Please enjoy the hot sambal with a dosa that you can easily make with Gits.
★ Sour steamed bread idli and bean donut wada are also the best match with sambal!
★ Even if you eat it over Jeera rice ☆
How to How to make
You can see a video of how to make the "Gits series" on Gits' YouTube page!
Check Recipe Video