Soft and boiled chickpeas and plenty of onions, tomato make a healthy and light curry. If the beans are boiled, the cooking time is low. It is a recommended recipe for beginners to remember the basic steps of how to make Indian curry.
Chickpea (Kaburi Chana)
Bay leaf (used in boiled beans)
Cloves (used by boiled beans)
2 to 3
Onion (roughly cut off)
Large one or two
★Green Chile (Corrected)
☆"MDH Chana Masala" spice
Fresh Koria Dard
Dimension (for decorative)
1. Wash Chickpeas in water, it is washed with about 3 times and soaked in minimum water for at least 3 hours. Then shift to a pot and add a little more water add 1 Bay leaf, 2 cloves and salt to about one teaspoon.
* The longer the time to immerse the chickpea into water, the shorter the time for cooking. It is recommended to soak over night *You can boil softer beans faster if there is a pressure cooker. The time for boiling for a pressure cooker is about 10-15 minutes, and the vapor is 4-5 times.
2. Put hot salad oil in a pot, with low heat ★Place the ingredients and fry it slowly.
* The fire at this point is at low heat. . * Make sure that oil does not fall shorter than the specified amount. Curry is delicious by the smell of the spice fully moves to oil.
3. Add onions, and fry until transparent-thin golden color, then tomato,☆Add spices and mix lightly while mixing.
4. Add chickpeas to boil for 5 to 6 minutes, and salt to taste with lemon juice.
* Since the salt is added when boiling the chickpeas.
5. After simmering, add food color of your choice and plunge into the bowl.